For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.
As per the sources of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, the Minister, Eng. Ahmed Al-Rajhi, agreed to amend 3 paragraphs of the executive regulations of the Saudi labor law relating to the job transfer service of expatriate worker without reference to his employer, which is going to be effective from March 14, 2021.
– The amendments included amending the Paragraph 1 of Clause 2nd in Article 14 which read the following,
“A migrant worker may transfer to another employer without requiring a specific period of time in case of employer agrees, unless the controls contained in the establishments incentive program for localizing jobs (Nitaqat) stipulate otherwise”. Trending : 4 people wounded in a bomb blast in Jeddah
– Paragraph 7 of Clause 2 has also been amended in Article 14 which read as follows,
“A migrant worker may transfer to another employer upon the expiry of the documented work contract without the consent of the current employer”.
– The third amendment includes adding a paragraph No. 21 to Clause Two of Article 14 which read the following,
“Subject to the provisions of Article (77) of the law, a migrant worker may transfer to another employer without requiring the approval of the current employer when the following conditions are met,
1. That he had passed 12 months from the date of entering the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Recommended : “Traffic” explains the way to properly move from one lane to another on the road
2. That the worker notify the current employer not less than 90 days before the move before terminating the contractual relationship, unless the two parties agree otherwise.
– The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development launched a initiative last week to improve the contractual relationship, which is one of the national transformation initiatives that was developed in partnership with the Ministry of Interior and the National Information Center and with the support of several other government departments. See Also : RETURN FROM INDIA TO SAUDI ARABIA: AMBASSADOR SAYS PREPARING FOR THE SERVICE IN PROGRESS
– The initiative aims to achieve 4 goals, which are protecting the rights of the parties to the contractual relationship, increasing the flexibility and effectiveness of the labor market’s competitiveness, raising the attractiveness of the labor market and aligning it with the best international practices and the Saudi labor law, as well as strengthening the role of the documented work contract as a contractual reference in the labor relationship.
Source : Saudi Expatriates
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site