What does a worker do in the event of the death of his sponsor and wants to leave the country? Passports answer


For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.

The General Directorate of Passports clarified today (Monday) what the worker whose sponsor has passed away must do if he wishes to leave the kingdom.

She emphasized that obtaining a final exit visa in this case requires the worker to review with one of the sponsor’s heirs for legal affairs to grant him a final exit visa upon the request of the worker and one of the heirs.

This came in response to a question posed by one of the beneficiaries on the “Absher” platform, where he mentioned that there is a worker whose profession is a driver, and his sponsor died two months ago, and wants to leave the final.