For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in Saudi Arabia revealed that the new initiative for improving the contractual relationship between employers and workers from 14th March 2020, will not include 5 professions.
While speaking to Al Ikhbariya, The Ministry’s spokesman Nasser Al Hazzani said the initiative does not include domestic workers, as they are specialized in professional workers in the private sector, domestic workers have another system. Trending : How can expats change jobs in Saudi Arabia after Kafala ends?
– Sources in the Ministry of Human Resources indicated that the initiative does not include the professions like
2. Private driver
4. Gardener (farmer) and
5. Domestic workers.
Also Read : Saudis Curb On Arrivals From 3 Countries
– The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development on 4th November, launched an initiative to improve the contractual relationship, which is one of the initiatives of the National Transformation Program, which aims to support the Ministry’s vision of building an attractive job market, empowering and developing human competencies and developing the work environment.
– The initiative provides 3 main services,
1. A Job change service
2. Exit Re-Entry mechanism and
3. Final Exit mechanisms
– The initiative’s services include all expatriate workers in private sector establishments within specific controls that take into account the rights of the parties to the contractual relationship, provided that the initiative enters into force on the 14th of March of the year 2021.