For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.
The Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia renewed the reminder of the penalties imposed for wantedly violating the precautionary and preventive measures related to Covid-19, such as not using a medical or cloth face mask or covering the nose and mouth, and not maintaining the physical distance.
The ministry remind of measures through a video published on its Twitter, that violators of the precautionary measures will be penalized with a fine of 1000 riyals, when they commit the following violations:
1. Not using medical or cloth masks or anything that covers the nose and mouth. Trending :SAMA launches 20 Riyals note in Saudi Arabia marking Saudi Arabia’s presidency in G20
2. Lack of commitment to maintain social distancing between each other.
3. Refusing to measure the temperature when entering at the public and private sectors.
4. Failure to follow to the approved procedures when the body temperature rises above 38°C.
– The Ministry of the Interior also stated that the penalty would be doubled in case of repeated violation. Recommend :Saudi Arabia announces its flights to 33 international destinations in November 2020
The Ministry called on all citizens, resident expats, business owners and facility owners to sense responsibility and stick to precautionary and preventive measures, and to follow by the instructions issued by the competent authorities in this regard.
Join us on Telegram
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site