For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.
Saudi Arabia’s biggest lender National Commercial Bank (NCB) and Samba Financial Group have signed a deal to create a combined entity with 837 billion Saudi Riyals in assets, to become the Arab world’s third biggest entity.
This deal will make NCB the first in the Middle East in terms of net income, It will become a leading bank in the Middle East region with 171 billion Saudi Riyals in market capitalization.
– While in Saudi Arabia, It will become the Kingdom’s largest bank serving nearly 25% of the retail and wholesale banking market. The merged bank will leverage NCB and Samba’s leading retail banking franchises, serving 26% of the market in retail loans and 29% of the market in retail liabilities.
– The merger will result in all Samba assets and liabilities being transferred to NCB. Once the transaction is complete, Only NCB will survive while Samba will ceases to exist. Its shares will be cancelled and new shares in NCB will be issued to its shareholders.
– As per agreement, the new lender NCB will have its headquarters in Riyadh, it will be transferred from Jeddah with the appointment of Chairman of the Board of Directors of Samba Ammar Akhudary as the CEO of NCB.
– The current Chairman of the Board of Directors of NCB Saeed Al Ghamdi will be appointed as the Managing Director of new entity NCB.
– The NCB and Samba merger will create an entity that has one third of all banking assets in the Kingdom, the bigger and stronger the entity, the more flows they will generate from foreign institutional investors.
– Our ambition is to create a national champion that can help the transformation envisaged under Saudi Vision 2030 and create a pioneer for next generation banking services that nurtures tomorrow’s industry leaders said the current chairman of NCB
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site