For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.
The Minister of Human Resources and Social Development in Saudi Arabia, Ahmed Suleiman Al-Rajhi, announced the issuance of a decision to localize the professions of communication and information technology in private sector establishments.
Al-Rajhi indicated that the decision will provide more job opportunities for Saudis and Saudi women. He asked God to grant success to the sons and daughters of the Saudi Arabia in his tweet.
– The decision applies to all establishments in the labor market that employ 5 or more workers in communications and information technology engineering jobs like
* Application Development* Programming and Analysis* Technical Support and* Telecommunication technical jobs
– The Ministry of HR called the owners of the establishments and job seekers to review the procedural guide accompanying the ministerial decision shown on its website.
– The decision comes with a set of Saudization decisions that the Ministry has worked on, the Ministry aspires the decision to provide 9,000 job opportunities in the field of communications and information technology.
– The Ministry also documented the calculated salary for the Saudization of telecommunications jobs, so that the wage starts from 7,000 riyals for specialized professions and 5,000 Riyals for Technical professions.
Add us on Snapchat
Please share this article with your fellows and subscribe to our website by clicking on the Bell Icon (Left Bottom of this Page) to receive notifications for every Trending article. We hope that your queries are resolved. If not, feel free to message us on our FB Page.
We are here to reply to your questions with a legal basis to assist you in all possible ways.