For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.
End of Service Benefits or Award is applicable for those expatriates who completed a minimum of two years service in any company of Saudi Arabia. If an employee service is less than two years in a company, Then he is not eligible for any kind of End of Service Award or Benefits.
End of Service Benefits will be calculated only while you are leaving the company, Whether you are resigning the job or you are terminated by your employer, Note entitlement or benefits is different in both the cases.
End of Service Benefits in Saudi Labor Law for Resignation of Employee :
1. If an employee is resigned before the service of two years, Then he is not eligible for any kind of End of Service Benefits like ESB, percentage of Salary, Entitlement.
2. If an employee is resigned after servicing two years but less than five years (2-5 years) then he is eligible for 1/3rd of End of Service Benefits award. Here percentage of salary will be half of the salary.
3. If an employee is resigned after servicing five years but lessthan ten years (5-10 years) then he is eligible for 2/3rd of ESB award, Here percentage of salary will be full salary of the employee.
4. If an employee is resigned from the job or the employer terminate him after 10 years of servicing (10+ years) the he is eligible for full End of Service Benefits award, Here percentage of salary will be his full salary.
End of Service Benefits in Saudi Labor Law for Termination of Contract of Employee :
1. If an employer terminates an employee from company before his 5 years of service, then he is eligible for half salary.
2. If an employer terminates an employee from company after servicing of 5 years, then he is eligible for half salary for first five years, After 5 years full salary will be calculated.
For Women Employees :
– If a women employee resign the job within 6 months of her marriage the she is eligible to get full rewards of End of Service Benefits.- In the same way, If a women resign the job after 3 months of giving a birth to child, then also she is eligible to get full rewards of ESB.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site