Exceptional travel permission clarification by Jawazat


For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.

Exceptional travel permission clarification by Jawazat. A citizen directed the General Directorate of Passports to request an exceptional travel permit, where he said that he is married to an American woman, and there is an urgent need for them to travel to the United States due to family circumstances, and he wants to know how to submit the application, knowing that he holds a permanent American residence card (Green Card).  The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) responded that for exceptional cases, the request is directed to the Ministry of Interior or the Ministry of Health via Saudi Post, with all documents and justifications attached to the travel request.