For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.
Absher in Saudi Arabia has launched a new service of ‘Extend Exit Re-Entry visa’ options for extending Exit Re-Entry visas of Dependents (Family members) who are outside Saudi Arabia.
In order to extend exit re-entry visa one have to deposit amount for extending visa through bank in MOI services then ‘Extend Exit Re-Entry visa’ and enter ‘Iqama number of dependent’ and number of days you want to extend, Which is 100 SR per 30 days on each dependent.
Procedure to Extend Exit Re-Entry visa of Dependents in Absher who are outside Saudi Arabia :
1. Login to Absher, Verify SMS code.
2. Go to ‘Dashboard’, Then ‘Family Members’ and click on ‘More Detail’.
3. In next page, read the rules of Extending Exit Re-Entry visa, then click on Next.
4. Select the dependent, Click on ‘More Detail’ and click on ‘Extend Exit Re-Entry visa’.
5. ‘Agree’ with the Terms and Conditions, by clicking on the small box.
6. If you already deposit amount in MOI services, It will take you to next page. Otherwise it will show you below error message.
“Sorry!! No sufficient funds are available to extend Exit Re-entry Visa. Please pay the fees for the chosen period. For further info about the visa fees please see the note below.”.
7. In the next page, Enter the number of days you want to extend and then ‘Confirm’, If you already deposited amount, It will deduct and extends your dependent’s exit re-entry visa.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site