For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
Table of Contents
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.
Saudi Arabia is expected to begin using Virgin Hyperloop One the latest transport technologies soon, according to the Vice President of Virgin Hyperloop One in Arabian Gulf.
This world class technology to arrive in Saudi Arabia soon, The travel time between Riyadh and Jeddah (about 950 km) will not be more than 46 minutes in hyperloop, while from Riyadh to Qiddiyah city will take just 7 minutes.
– Tickets price of the hyperloop will be lesser than flight tickets and nearly equal to the prices of bus or train travel tickets. The hyperloop system will include options like Riyadh to Dammam, Jeddah to Neom, etc.,
– The highest speed of the Hyperloop system can be the speed of 670 miles per hour or 1080 km per hour, It is the rocket speed, thrice speed of a high speed train or magnetic trains.
– The new transport system will create thousands of high value jobs within the first year of its launch. but the technical specifications that will accompany will require cooperation with various sectors like construction, programming and architecture sectors.
– This system will reaping returns from the injected investments within 10 years, This system will get huge profits for Saudi Arabia.
– Gulf Cooperation Council alignment route plans with stops at NEOM, Red Sea, Jeddah, Makkah, Riyadh, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Muscat.
– Currently the supported projects are with the governments of United States, Saudi Arabia, UAE, India and Spain.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site