Saudi Arabia launches multi-language fatwa service

8
Advertisement

For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group


For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.

Saudi Arabia has set up a fatwa service in 10 languages to receive and answer queries from the pilgrims.  The service available round the clock is received via the free hotline 8002451000, the Saudi news agency SPA reported.

The Ministry of Islamic Affairs and Call said that the service is part of its efforts to educate pilgrims on the Hajj rituals and address all relevant queries.  The service is offered in Arabic, English, French, Turkish, Hindi, Urdu, Hausa, Indonesian, Bengali and Amharic languages.

Last month, Saudi Arabia announced holding this year’s Haj with a very limited number, confined to Saudis and non-Saudis of all nationalities who are already residing in the kingdom due to the coronavirus.  Saudi Arabia had announced that 70 per cent of this year’s pilgrims would be expatriate residents while the remaining 30 per cent Saudis.  The selected expatriate pilgrims are from 160 nationalities, according to media reports.

Source :Gulf News

What's your reaction about this news

🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰

Add us on Snapchat

Follow Us On  Google News

For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram

Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on  KSA Job Site

Advertisement
Advertisement