For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
RIYADH — Saudi Arabia announced on Wednesday the detection of a second coronavirus case. The person who tested positive was a Saudi national who had traveled to Iran before returning to the Kingdom via Bahrain, Saudi Press Agency reported.
The Ministry of Health said in a statement that the infected person did not declare, at the Saudi port, that he had visited Iran. It was revealed that he had accompanied the Saudi, who was the first person to be infected with COVID-19 in the Kingdom.
The first case too followed a similar route with the person coming through Bahrain without revealing that he had earlier visited Iran.
The ministry assured everyone that all systems are in place to monitor and stem the virus’s spread. “The person (second case) is currently isolated in the hospital, and is being provided the health service in accordance with the approved health procedures,” the ministry said.
According to the ministry’s statement, samples were taken from all people who have had contact with the infected person. The laboratory tests were done at the Saudi Center for Disease Prevention and Control, and the results will be announced on completion of the tests.
The ministry called upon all people to contact its 937 Service Center for any queries about the virus, while stressing that information should be taken from its official sources and not to believe in rumors. — SG
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site