For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
Now you can update your Iqama and Al Rajhi ATM card online through Mubasher or by phone banking very easily. There are 3 methods of updating your Iqama with Al Rajhi bank to avoid freezing a bank account and we have covered all of them below.
Update iqama in Al Rajhi bank Mubasher online
- Update iqama in Al Rajhi bank Mubasher online
- Update iqama in Al Rajhi through Phone Banking
- Update ID by visiting an Al Rajhi branch
- Update ID in Tahweel Al Rajhi
The easiest solution to update your renewed Iqama in Al Rajhi Bank is through Mubasher internet banking online. If you are a registered user of Al Rajhi Mubasher Internet Banking, just log in to your account and follow the procedure given below.
After signing in, click on the “My Profile” tab. A new window will load with a couple of options from which you have to select “Customer Information”.
In the next step, click on the button “Update Expiry Date”. Once it is done, click on the “Proceed” button. You can update your ID through Al Rajhi Mubasher internet banking online only one month before the iqama expiry date.
Within a moment, the system will display a message on your computer screen that your Iqama expiry date has been updated with Al Rajhi records.
Update iqama in Al Rajhi through Phone Banking
The other easy way to update your account and Al Rajhi ATM card after iqama renewal are through phone banking. Make sure you call by the same mobile which is registered with Al Rajhi bank.
- First, you need to call Al Rajhi Helpline at 920003344.
- Press 2 to choose your language “English”
- Press “5” to update ID card information.
- The phone banking system will fetch your birthday details and ask you to confirm it by pressing “1”.
- Now, the system will ask you to enter your year and month of birth. Please enter the year and month of birth mentioned on the Iqama.
- After successfully entering this information, a message will be sent containing a 4 digits authentication code to your mobile phone.
- Enter the verification code and you are done with updating the ID expiry date with Al Rajhi bank online.
Update ID by visiting an Al Rajhi branch
If you are not comfortable with any of the procedures explained above, you always have an option to visit any of Al Rajhi branch and update your Iqama expiry date.
- In order to find the nearest Al Rajhi branch, you can either search it on Google Maps or use the Branch Locator service of Al Rajhi bank.
- Take a “customer services” token from the machine and wait for your turn.
- Explain the purpose of your visit to the officer. He will take your Iqama, make a copy of it, get a print of a form from Al Rajhi system and ask you to sign it.
- After the signature, the bank employee will keep it with him and inform you that it will take 24 hours to activate your account if it is already frozen.
- In my case, I had to visit the branch again after 2 days as it was not activated by that time. Due to this, this should be your least preferred method of updating your iqama expiry date with Al Rajhi bank.
- In order to confirm that your account is active now, you can go to any ATM machine and withdraw funds.
Update ID in Tahweel Al Rajhi
If you already have an account in Al Rajhi bank and you have updated your Iqama details in the system following any of the procedures explained above, you don’t need to go to Tahweel Al Rajhi to do the process again. Your ID has already been updated in their records.
However, if you are just a customer of Tahweel Al Rajhi who does not have an Al Rajhi Bank account, you need to visit Tahweel Al Rajhi to update your ID in their system.
Can I update my ID using Al Rajhi Mobile Banking Application?
I have been using Al Rajhi Mobile Banking app for the day to day transactions. Unfortunately, you cannot update your Iqama using Al Rajhi Mobile Banking Application.
How to update ATM Card after Iqama Renewal?
You don’t need to follow a separate procedure to update your Al Rajhi ATM card. As soon as your account is updated online after the iqama renewal, Al Rajhi ATM card will be activated too.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site