For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
Table of Contents
If you are an Iqama holder in Saudi Arabia with a valid driving license of the UAE, UK, USA or any other GCC country such as Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, you can replace it to the Saudi driving license following an easy way which we have explained below.
It is worth mentioning that you should replace your UAE driving license with the Saudi driving license only if you are not planning to go back to the UAE in the next 2 years. Otherwise, it is better to apply for a new Saudi driving license.
- Required Documents
- Driving License Form
- Pay the driving license fee
- Medical Test for Saudi License
- Get NOC from the Traffic Police
- Visit Dallah Driving School
In order to apply for the replacement of the UAE, UK, USA Driving License to the Saudi Driving License, you will have to visit Dallah Driving School with the following documents.
- Driving License form.
- Original Iqama and Copy of Iqama.
- Original UAE, UK, USA Driving License and its copy.
- 1 passport size photos
- Copy of passport and copy of Saudi visa page
- Proof of the payment of driving license fee
- Medical Report
- NOC from the traffic police (not required for the USA and the UK license)
Driving License Form
You can download a PDF copy of the Saudi Driving License form from this link. The form needs to be filled in the Arabic language so it is better if you pay SR 10, 15 to a person sitting in front of Dallah driving school to get it filled.
Pay the driving license fee
Next, you need to pay the fee to issue the Saudi Driving License. The fee to covert a UAE, UK, USA or GCC countries driving license with the Saudi license is;
- SR 80 for 2 years license
- SR 200 for 5 years license
- SR 200 for 10 years license
Medical Test for Saudi License
Next, you need to undergo a medical test in an approved hospital in Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam or any other city where you live in.
Get NOC from the Traffic Police
- GCC License: Next, you need to visit the traffic police department (Muroor) office and get a certificate from them that you don’t have any unpaid fines in the UAE or any other GCC country. The Muroor will provide you the following certificate if you don’t have any unpaid fine in the UAE.
- UK, USA License: However, if you are in the process to get a Saudi license on the basis of the UK or the USA license, you don’t have to go through this process.
Visit Dallah Driving School
The next step is to go to Dallah Driving School to convert your UK, UAE or GCC driving license with the Saudi license. You can click on this link to find the nearest Dallah driving school around you.
You need to look for the counter which prints driving license. Present your file to the officer on your turn, he will check all your documents, get it signed by a higher-level official and print the Saudi driving license for you immediately.
- GCC License: It is important to mention here that you will have to surrender your UAE or GCC driving license to get a new Saudi license.
- UK/USA License: If you are in the process to get a Saudi driving license on the basis of a UK or USA license, you will not have to surrender your license.
What to do before leaving the UAE or a GCC country?
If you are planning to leave a GCC country and enter Saudi Arabia on a permanent visa for less than 2 years, you should get a duplicate driving license from there. In this way, you will have a valid license of the UAE even after you surrender one copy for the replacement of a Saudi driving license. Hence, even if you go back to the UAE on a new visa, you can get a driving license without going through the test.
Why did I mention a period of two years? If you go back to the UAE after 2 years of leaving the country, the UAE license will be useless for you. As you will have to go through the test again.
Can I drive in Saudi Arabia with a UAE license?
Yes, a UAE resident can drive to any GCC country including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman with a valid UAE driving license. However, if you are no more a UAE resident, you cannot drive even with a UAE driving license.
Can I drive in the UAE with a Saudi license?
Yes, a Saudi citizen or Iqama holder can drive to any GCC country including the UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Oman with a valid Saudi driving license.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site